Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem we have the same news every week!;)

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 17m17 minutes ago
After further talks, Manchester City have made progress towards signing Jorginho from Napoli. [@DiMarzio]

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 13m13 minutes ago
Francesco Montervino (ex-Napoli) to Radio Kiss Kiss: "Jorginho will be slaughtering his agent's phone because he would like the deal to be closed immediately so he can go to one of the most important clubs in the world, with one of the best coaches ready to train him."

It would seem we have the same news every week!;)

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 17m17 minutes ago
After further talks, Manchester City have made progress towards signing Jorginho from Napoli. [@DiMarzio]

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 13m13 minutes ago
Francesco Montervino (ex-Napoli) to Radio Kiss Kiss: "Jorginho will be slaughtering his agent's phone because he would like the deal to be closed immediately so he can go to one of the most important clubs in the world, with one of the best coaches ready to train him."

My nan edges closer to tesco with her walking frame than we edge closer to this bloody transfer. Txiki and Aurelio must be communicating in fucking entish.

With the notable exception of JFE.
Ah, yes. The initial response to JFE was very negative. Perhaps 90 to 10 against. But I'm sure had it become imminent, the # would have been closer to 60-40 for. Still terrible, but so strong is the pull of imminency. :)

Ah, yes. The initial response to JFE was very negative. Perhaps 90 to 10 against. But I'm sure had it become imminent, the # would have been closer to 60-40 for. Still terrible, but so strong is the pull of imminency. :)

I'm sure at points that looked fairly imminent and I definitely remember feeling very proud that the huge majority of posters still thought it was a fucking terrible idea. I can't think of the last thing that bought us all together like the potential transfer of Johnny Fucking Evans..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.