Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

You have your opinions, I have mine. My opinion is that Sterling is overrated and has benefitted greatly due to Pep’s system, like Pedro did at Barcelona . Put him in a normal team and he would be nowhere near as good. He hasn’t scored for England for a long time, since 2015 I believe. I have no problem keeping him if he wants to stay but if he is being greedy and asking for money that he doesn’t deserve then let him go. Pep will hold the same view, he got rid of Ronaldinho, Deco, Etoo and Ibrahimovic, do you think he would be afraid of getting rid of Sterling if he feels he is getting too big for his boots?

Benefitting from Pep's system is exactly what we want! We are not a normal team and Sterling plays for us.

If he goes he goes if he stays he stays we'll move on and he'll regret it is it all about money or trophies ask Milner to show him his medals could have won a lot more but greed takes over

Sterling isn’t at KDB or Aguero’s level. But he can be. It makes sense for any player to see what happens at a World Cup before negotiating further. Similar case with Jesus.

Precisely, just a shit stirring peice of shit from sky as usual, and its created about 20 pages on here.

Of course it could be shit stirring, there also could be an element of truth in it. Can’t agree that no one knows what’s going on whilst openly saying one side of it is bullshit

Currently knocking one out over his sun scrap book.

Don’t worry, I got the same abuse when for probably the past year or more I called Yaya out on being the absolute bell end that he is. Now he is the most hated man on here.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.