Spain Manager sacked 1 day before World Cup

I'd say more like they have taken on the Netherlands role for this WC as they missed out on qualification and usually there is a Dutch meltdown and splits into warring factions just as the finals start - nice of Spain to keep that tradition going really - very considerate and respectful of tradition.
Indeed very considerate of them, just need France to give us a repeat of 2010 now

Well what a palava. I am just grateful it’s not England ! Wonder if RM will continue to be the chosen ones of the Spanish FA following this rigmarole?

Nobody's come out of this looking very good. There is a definite hint of cutting off one's nose to spite their face but it was a ridiculous move from RM and Lopetegui.

When I heard the announcement yesterday it reminded me a lot of when guardiola was announced to take over. All be it we made the c.l semi final but our season fell apart, only just qualifying for the c.l because west ham managed to do us a favour vs United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.