Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

1. City
2. Dippers
3. Rags
4. Goons
5. Renties
6. Spuds
7. Looney Toons.

Think Arsenal will surprise and finish top 4 under Emery.

Newcastle to improve too.

Spurs won't do a Leeds but will have financial difficulties

the only threat to us would, in my mind be ourselves if the players allowed complacency to creep in, hopefully Pep and his staff will spot any signs of that early and stop it.
Would love us to do a domestic treble next season and further in chimps league

Liverpool will be closest but the rags were closest and they were 18 points behind.

They have Fabinho and rumours of Zaha. They'll be improve but then so will we.

For next season, the only threat to us winning again, is PGMOL (or whatever the name is for the "professional"/incompetent English referees association).

I don't think we'll win with a 100 points again, but I would love it if we finished the season as the "new invincibles".
If we were invisible and got less goals/points it'd be spun as going backwards.

It must really hurt & it's great.

II can see one of Liverpool or United starting very strongly and deciding to prioritise the league whereas we will go strong in the league and Champions League and may struggle particularly if we are faced with defensive teams which need our best players to break down.

If our players return from the World Cup ok and we do not have lots of injuries I expect to win the league but am not as confident as many on here.

The uncertainty with Spurs in regards to Pochettino and incoming players means I don't think they'll threaten for the title. If I had to take a stab at it right now based on rumored signings this would be my guess for next season:

City
Liverpool
Rags
Spurs
Arsenal
Chelsea

Whomever Chelsea appoints if they sack Conte and Poch potentially leaving for Real could alter that list. But that's where I see it as of now.

Think we are underestimating Chelsea. No Champions League football, new manager bounce and they tend to turn it on every other year.

Nobody will be a threat. All others will require a miracle to get within 10pts of us! Imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.