Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a strange transfer....no rumoured negotiations, no leaks, no updates, just silence.......are we even still interested in this guy? Lots of noise about Jorginho so its clear we have a strong interest in the player and want to get that deal completed but nothing on Mahrez....
It’ll be announced once Mahrez has had sufficient time to get his hair properly frosted for presentation photos.

This is a strange transfer....no rumoured negotiations, no leaks, no updates, just silence.......are we even still interested in this guy? Lots of noise about Jorginho so its clear we have a strong interest in the player and want to get that deal completed but nothing on Mahrez....
How many summers have you come on here but you don't know how transfers work yet

I think you'll find that most level headed posters on here would agree with you on that. It was a truly phenomenal season. Only 14 points dropped. I remember a time when that many would be gone in the first 7 or 8 games of a season, never mind 38!
Sadly Jim, old fart that I am, so do I. :-(

How many summers have you come on here but you don't know how transfers work yet

Karen, but thats the thing....this is not moving like the normal transfer process of deals like Kev, Sterling, Walker, Mendy, Jorginho and half a dozen other transfers we've done over the last few seasons...just making an observation thats all...

Karen, but thats the thing....this is not moving like the normal transfer process of deals like Kev, Sterling, Walker, Mendy, Jorginho and half a dozen other transfers we've done over the last few seasons...just making an observation thats all...
I think once the Jorginho deal is wrapped up the Mahrez deal will move pretty quickly.

Mahrez visited Mecca last year during Ramadan, so perhaps he has returned this year and eschewed earthly distractions; Eid-al fitr starts tomorrow evening.

You know it’s not imminent as the club photographer is away.
On Instagram, Victoria Hayden is in Sicily on holiday so just follow her to see when she’s back at work and you’ll all know a deal could be close.

Kelly O’Donnell, the CityTV presenter, usually does the interviews too. I’m not sure if she’s away as I don’t follow her on Social media as I find her highly irritating.

Mahrez is done. He's away and there's no rush. Nobody else is signing him.
I see Robson from the MEN is loving nobody has signed yet, the rag bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.