The Beatles through the years...

Not comparing Simply Red to the Beatles mate - if you think that you’ve missed the point completely. What I’m saying is that I don’t give a flying fuck where a band is from - whether that’s Manchester, Liverpool or London. I don’t feel it’s in my dna to like any Manchester band.
I’m not too young to appreciate how big the Beatles were either so cut the patronising comments, I’m aware that Liverpool have their whole economy built around them. But all of this smells like the cult of Scouse - strange that the Fab Four fuckers couldn’t wait to get down to London as soon as they could afford it.

With their pal cilla black. Who spoke posh until she had to put on the scouse for the tele.

I am sorry the Beatles are as much a shite cult as Liverpool F.C. overrated brainwashed followers

The smiths, the cure , the stones, the bee gees, the jacksons are far better bands. Van Morrison v any Beatles song writer. No comparison.

Not comparing Simply Red to the Beatles mate - if you think that you’ve missed the point completely. What I’m saying is that I don’t give a flying fuck where a band is from - whether that’s Manchester, Liverpool or London. I don’t feel it’s in my dna to like any Manchester band.
I’m not too young to appreciate how big the Beatles were either so cut the patronising comments, I’m aware that Liverpool have their whole economy built around them. But all of this smells like the cult of Scouse - strange that the Fab Four fuckers couldn’t wait to get down to London as soon as they could afford it.
The old 'London' remark.

Their recording studio and record company was there and they'd get pestered all day if they had stayed in Liverpool.

Anyhow..

With their pal cilla black. Who spoke posh until she had to put on the scouse for the tele.

I am sorry the Beatles are as much a shite cult as Liverpool F.C. overrated brainwashed followers

The smiths, the cure , the stones, the bee gees, the jacksons are far better bands. Van Morrison v any Beatles song writer. No comparison.
Ahhh I see. You just hate Scousers.

The old 'London' remark.

Their recording studio and record company was there and they'd get pestered all day if they had stayed in Liverpool.

Anyhow..

Possibly. But post 1970 how many of them bought mansions in Formby. Don’t get me wrong they could live where they want but surely any Scouser would want to return to the best city on earth?

Possibly. But post 1970 how many of them bought mansions in Formby. Don’t get me wrong they could live where they want but surely any Scouser would want to return to the best city on earth?
Same could be said of the Gallagher brothers.

If I had the money I'd leave Manchester in a heartbeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.