Fixtures for 18/19 season

There's a great chance of 21 points after the United away game, should a motivated and still contending City be required.

That's a big bonus. Arsenal have had some really dodgy opening games in recent years - Leicester should have beat them last year and West Ham beat them the year before.

Winning at the Emirates would send a very clear message and set us up very nicely into a run of games before Liverpool away in October.

That Wolves away game during the start could be trickier than we expect.

For context - we dropped seven points at home last season we should NEVER have. For me, that's wiggle room right there to offset slip-ups on the road.

Mahrez loves playing against Arsenal BTW :)

23 points after the United game?? Do you mean we'd be on 23 after the November derby?

That would put us 5th in each of the last 5 seasons Tolm, don't get too optimistic!

I wanted a home game to start.

City have 16 players at the World Cup...more than any other club in the world.

6 October..................

"Nurse; the patient in the bed by the window is hallucinating again"

Ha ha. I am hallucinating. So we play them at home in Jan. Still hungover a bit from last night. Sorry. I just saw the dippers name and immediately went off on one. It's been a fixture that came up way too often in the past to be pure chance.

Time for a lie down now ;o)

23 points after the United game?? Do you mean we'd be on 23 after the November derby?

That would put us 5th in each of the last 5 seasons Tolm, don't get too optimistic!
Or he could mean we win our last seven games after the derby....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.