Foden playing street footie

If he fulfills his potential he will be better than Gazza which will be brilliant for Manchester Centurions F.C.and England.

We really need to increase his protein intake. I am a rather slim bloke but he makes me look like Vin Diesel.
He's a footballer not a wrestler. Nothing wrong with his physique. Perfect for football.

When I saw this video I immediately thought an English version of Gabriel Jesus, and it reminded me of playing football in the street with my mates.

Recklessly kicking a ball, where he MAY have frightened the elderly with the POSSIBILITY of damaging £1000's worth of vehicles

Mrs Elizabeth Smith of Banbury commented "if he did that on my street, I'd have to call the police and I'd be too scared to leave my house ever again. The government should bring back national service"

We really need to increase his protein intake. I am a rather slim bloke but he makes me look like Vin Diesel.
Don't worry, I'm fairly certain our team of dieticians and sports scientists will know what and when and how much he needs to eat.

Recklessly kicking a ball, where he MAY have frightened the elderly with the POSSIBILITY of damaging £1000's worth of vehicles

Mrs Elizabeth Smith of Banbury commented "if he did that on my street, I'd have to call the police and I'd be too scared to leave my house ever again. The government should bring back national service"
Could have killed someone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.