Barca apparently interested in Gundogan £50m

I like him as a player, but for £50m I'd let him go.

He's done really well to get fit after his injuries and has performed pretty consistently. However, history would suggest that he's quite vulnerable to more injuries which makes that money too good to turn down.

Bulshit. Gundogan is fantastic player and I think next year he will be even better ! We need the best squad to compete for 4 trophies !

No from me. We don't need or want to sell.

If they offered 70 million then I'd think about it, but 50 is market value for a player as good as ilkay and so it's not worth it.

You don't break up a title winning team and sell player with gundogans technical ability and experience.
It's a massive no from me.
It’s hardly breaking up a title winning team to let him go, you improve a title winning team , a player gone here a player brought in there . he’s had some good games & some terrible games. I don’t think anybody will pay £50m for Gundogan tbh but if it’s true i’d Snatch their arm off.

It’s hardly breaking up a title winning team to let him go, you improve a title winning team , a player gone here a player brought in there . he’s had some good games & some terrible games. I don’t think anybody will pay £50m for Gundogan tbh but if it’s true i’d Snatch their arm off.
I always think he plays well when he starts or comes on, scores important goals, I just think it sends out the wrong message that's all.

Would sell him for that and pick up bruno fernandes on a free from sporting. Think gundogan is a great player and I would be happy if he stays but think Bruno fernandes could be a great fit in our squad and on a free he would be an excellent signing.

No.
Having gundogan as a squad player is one of the reasons we were so successful last year. I wouldnt care about 50m. Its not like we need the money.

We're not in a position where we need the money, and I don't think there are many players in the world who's better than Gundogan who would be ok with not being the first choice in midfield. Who could we eventually replace him with? Gundogan on his day is world class. IMO, Jorginho and Gundogan looks incredibly similar to me, and that would for me be the only reason we could possibly sell Gundogan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.