Barca apparently interested in Gundogan £50m

I'd gladly take it as I just don't think we really need him, especially with Mahrez coming in and freeing up Bernardo to play centrally more often if we need to rest Dave. Jorginho is coming in to replace Fernandinho in the long term as well, then we have Foden and Diaz looking for more chances and it pretty much just leaves Gundogan as a bit part player who we'd be looking for games to give him rather than genuinely needing him. If you can get £50m for that kind of player, you surely take it. Can't believe that figure is right though

£50m?

Get it done before they change their minds!

Even £40m is fantastic business for this ghost.

Has not performed as well as I expected but still a decent option. If he wants to leave I wouldn’t mind letting him go. Could get Paqueta to replace him (more of CAM but Gundo has been used there rather than pivot). I doubt there is much in this but Barca are in for a CM this summer so could be possible.

If it means Bernardo playing more centrally then I'd be all for it. If not then you aren't going to get a better back up CM than Gundogan.

Looking at the bigger picture(as some people can be very shortsighted) once we sign Mahrez and Jorginho,and allowing more games for Diaz and Foden,Gundogan leaving could be wonderful timing.

Bild are reasonably reliable with German reports are they not?

If it's true, and that fee is correct, I'd go for it.

More than double what we paid, even after a serious injury which in my opinion has left him somewhat understandably shit scared of a 50/50 tackle.

It's a business at the end of the day and regardless of the market that would be crazy money for Gundogan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.