Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it wasn’t.
Re read the post.
I did. I can't see a direct comparison.

Trump isn't responsible for the massacre of millions of people. However, many of his views are racist, and his party and their supporters seem happy enough to just turn a blind eye to it.

When Hitler's supporters turned a blind eye to his antics in the early years we ended up at the holocaust.

I think if Trump remains unchecked, then the USA is heading for some very dark times indeed, and it will take many generations for them to recover.

Last edited:
First of all he'd never cure world hunger. Even if he had the ability to do it (he doesn't) he wouldn't do it because he'd be afraid it might help somebody who has been critical of him.

Secondly, it's not okay to "give credit where it's due" to a white supremacist piece of shit because you'd be normalizing them. It'd be like living in Germany in the late 1930s and saying "Man I really like Hitler's plan to improve our infrastructure and he sure is doing a great job with our school system". You can't gloss over the Holocaust. Saying Dumb Donald does anything well will lead to more people accepting the atrocities he commits.

This.

I continue to find it bizarre people are giving him credit for giving Kim exactly the forum he craved as if this was some kind of accomplishment. ANY PRESIDENT could have done this at ANY time. Why didn't one? Because Kim has done absolutely nothing to deserve that legitimacy. NOTHING. A fucking Nobel Peace prize? Are you kidding? Trump, in order to play to his base, manufactured a conflict (on Twitter), then defused it via a photo op.

For intelligent people to not be able to see through this is simply mind-boggling. It's also clear some of those who have been more vocal in support of him here are disappearing back into the hedges as they realize the rest of us have been bang on and that they're wrong. Or maybe I just blocked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.