Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. I can't see a direct comparison.

Trump isn't responsible for the massacre of millions of people. However, many of his views are racist, and his party and their supporters seem happy enough to just turn a blind eye to it.

When Hitler's supporters turned a blind eye to his antics in the early years we ended up at the holocaust.

I think if Trump remains unchecked, then the USA is heading for some very dark times indeed, and it will take many generations for them to recover.

Hysterical nonsense.

This.

I continue to find it bizarre people are giving him credit for giving Kim exactly the forum he craved as if this was some kind of accomplishment. ANY PRESIDENT could have done this at ANY time. Why didn't one? Because Kim has done absolutely nothing to deserve that legitimacy. NOTHING. A fucking Nobel Peace prize? Are you kidding? Trump, in order to play to his base, manufactured a conflict (on Twitter), then defused it via a photo op.

For intelligent people to not be able to see through this is simply mind-boggling. It's also clear some of those who have been more vocal in support of him here are disappearing back into the hedges as they realize the rest of us have been bang on and that they're wrong. Or maybe I just blocked them.
Yeah, people act like NK hasn't begged to sit down w/ every president since Truman. Dumb Donald is so easy to figure out, he makes a bunch of claims that aren't true and is never willing to sit down and answer questions about them.

- I'll release my tax records after the elections (never did)
- My private investigators in Hawaii have uncovered unbelievable information about President Obama's birth which we will be releasing (never released)
- We're going to repeal Obamacare and replace it with something tremendous right away (never did)
- I know more than the generals and have a foolproof plan to defeat ISIS in six weeks (never did)
- I'm going to bring back all of the coal jobs (never did)
- I'll be working too much to be able to play golf (FORE!)
- If I sat beside Putin and asked him nicely to leave Ukraine and Syria he would (laughable)
- Thousands of parents of Korean War vets came up to me asking me to bring home their sons' remains (They'd have to have been well over 100)
- The North Korea nuclear threat is no more, they're getting rid of all of their nukes (When? How? Any specifics at all?)

There's a very good and obvious reason that he won't hold a press conference, it's because he does nothing but lie and will never be held accountable for it.

Yeah, people act like NK hasn't begged to sit down w/ every president since Truman. Dumb Donald is so easy to figure out, he makes a bunch of claims that aren't true and is never willing to sit down and answer questions about them.

- I'll release my tax records after the elections (never did)
- My private investigators in Hawaii have uncovered unbelievable information about President Obama's birth which we will be releasing (never released)
- We're going to repeal Obamacare and replace it with something tremendous right away (never did)
- I know more than the generals and have a foolproof plan to defeat ISIS in six weeks (never did)
- I'm going to bring back all of the coal jobs (never did)
- I'll be working too much to be able to play golf (FORE!)
- If I sat beside Putin and asked him nicely to leave Ukraine and Syria he would (laughable)
- Thousands of parents of Korean War vets came up to me asking me to bring home their sons' remains (They'd have to have been well over 100)
- The North Korea nuclear threat is no more, they're getting rid of all of their nukes (When? How? Any specifics at all?)

There's a very good and obvious reason that he won't hold a press conference, it's because he does nothing but lie and will never be held accountable for it.

He's quite happy to send Huckerby Sanders to face the music though eh? The problem is that she spends most of her time deflecting or ignoring the questions. rather than answering them.

Trump will never put himself in a position where he has to answer for his actions. He just behaves like a child and blames others, then shouts about it on Twitter.

I did. I can't see a direct comparison.

Trump isn't responsible for the massacre of millions of people. However, many of his views are racist, and his party and their supporters seem happy enough to just turn a blind eye to it.

When Hitler's supporters turned a blind eye to his antics in the early years we ended up at the holocaust.

I think if Trump remains unchecked, then the USA is heading for some very dark times indeed, and it will take many generations for them to recover.
Jesus Christ, another one mentioning Hitler. There are some fucking over hysterical nutters on here.

Not hystercal in the slightest. It's just an example from recent history to illustrate the point about ignoring tyrants.

If you want hysterics, have a look at the reporter in this clip:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...e-breaks-down-laughing-at-trump-remarks-about
Behave. You're the second person on here to mention Hitler (that I've seen). It's hysterical nonsense. There are people in America who support him, and I believe Fox like him, but he gets more abuse than anything else. The BBC hate him and spare no time in lambasting him, the majority of news outlets ridicule him, the internet and Twitter abuse him, every single celebrity takes every opportunity to remind people how much they hate him - anyone who comes out in his support is ridiculed. So, it's not like he's a popular fella, or posters on here are fighting the good fight.

In fact, all the abuse he gets is probably why I don't mind the guy, same way as I don't actually mind Corbyn.

I find Ronaldo far more like Hitler - he's fooling everyone the diving bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.