World Cup 2018 | 15th June Matches | Next Match: Portugal vs Spain, KO 19:00 (BST)

Blue tints off,a wonderful player who makes football that much better.
Not for me. Great free kick, but he cheated to get it. I don't hate him because of his Rag connection, I can't stand him for his diving, his play acting, and his "all about me" fuck wittery. Just listening to Murphy now talking about his courage!!!! Courage??? What the actual fuck is he talking about?

I'm really not sure, even after seeing the replay. But you're 100% certain that the penalty wasn't a penalty, yeah? Fine. We're not going to agree on it, and I'll be fucked if I'm going to argue with you until midnight and end up getting nowhere. You're not going to agree with me, and I won't agree with you. Also, I don't want to derail the thread. So; to sum up, you don't think it was a penalty, I do. End of.

Fair enough.

Portugal aren't going past the first knock-out game. The epitome of a one man team right now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.