Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behave. You're the second person on here to mention Hitler (that I've seen). It's hysterical nonsense. There are people in America who support him, and I believe Fox like him, but he gets more abuse than anything else. The BBC hate him and spare no time in lambasting him, the majority of news outlets ridicule him, the internet and Twitter abuse him, every single celebrity takes every opportunity to remind people how much they hate him - anyone who comes out in his support is ridiculed. So, it's not like he's a popular fella, or posters on here are fighting the good fight.

In fact, all the abuse he gets is probably why I don't mind the guy, same way as I don't actually mind Corbyn.

I find Ronaldo far more like Hitler - he's fooling everyone the diving bastard.
Nah, Ron is more Mussolini than Hitler.

Behave. You're the second person on here to mention Hitler (that I've seen). It's hysterical nonsense. There are people in America who support him, and I believe Fox like him, but he gets more abuse than anything else. The BBC hate him and spare no time in lambasting him, the majority of news outlets ridicule him, the internet and Twitter abuse him, every single celebrity takes every opportunity to remind people how much they hate him - anyone who comes out in his support is ridiculed. So, it's not like he's a popular fella, or posters on here are fighting the good fight.

In fact, all the abuse he gets is probably why I don't mind the guy, same way as I don't actually mind Corbyn.

I find Ronaldo far more like Hitler - he's fooling everyone the diving bastard.
So you like him because most people think he’s a ****. That’s an interesting way to judge people.

He's quite happy to send Huckerby Sanders to face the music though eh? The problem is that she spends most of her time deflecting or ignoring the questions. rather than answering them.

Trump will never put himself in a position where he has to answer for his actions. He just behaves like a child and blames others, then shouts about it on Twitter.
He's the typical billionaire who inherited his fortune and never worked a day in his life who does nothing but complain about how unfair everything is. And instead of being appalled the poor people eat it up. It's the truest testament of how stupid a significant portion of our population is.

He's quite happy to send Huckerby Sanders to face the music though eh? The problem is that she spends most of her time deflecting or ignoring the questions. rather than answering them.

Trump will never put himself in a position where he has to answer for his actions. He just behaves like a child and blames others, then shouts about it on Twitter.
She's fuckin ace ain't she

First of all he'd never cure world hunger. Even if he had the ability to do it (he doesn't) he wouldn't do it because he'd be afraid it might help somebody who has been critical of him.

Secondly, it's not okay to "give credit where it's due" to a white supremacist piece of shit because you'd be normalizing them. It'd be like living in Germany in the late 1930s and saying "Man I really like Hitler's plan to improve our infrastructure and he sure is doing a great job with our school system". You can't gloss over the Holocaust. Saying Dumb Donald does anything well will lead to more people accepting the atrocities he commits.

Comparing anyone to Hitler is the idiot’s guide to politics in the 21st century.

Congratulations on joining the group.

He’s not a white supremacist. He’s displayed racist traits to some minorities but it’s not reached white supremacy, not even close.

My example of world hunger was a hypothetical, of course I don’t think he’s going to cure world hunger for fuck sake.

He's the typical billionaire who inherited his fortune and never worked a day in his life who does nothing but complain about how unfair everything is. And instead of being appalled the poor people eat it up. It's the truest testament of how stupid a significant portion of our population is.
So I guess you're going to now tell us how the Democrats have pulled the disenfranchised black population out of the ghettos and into a life of family values and prosperity. I await your concise comments, together with a comprehensive indication of how successful they've become under previous administrators. Please be concise - you don't get a free pass with me.

Last edited:

That's a comment without foundation. We're nowhere near as successful in our careers. Like Sanders or not - neither me nor you would stand a chance. For such a tough job I give her credit where it's due. You and me wouldn't last a week.

Credit is due yet again to Donald for standing up to the Chinese with new import tariffs.
The Chinese have ruined many an industry and cost people their jobs and liveihoods with
Their state funded dumping tactics.

Again The Don is the only leader with big enough balls to stand up to them.
Margret Thatcher was the finest PM this country has ever had and Trump
could very easily become her equivilant in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.