World Cup 2018 | 15th June Matches | Next Match: Portugal vs Spain, KO 19:00 (BST)

I meant to say earlier, while announcing the teams immediately before kick-off, the only two players, whose club John Murray, on 5Live, mentioned after reading their names, were the Silva boys.

Yet the pundits tell us that this is acceptable. He was touched, so penalty.
They makes the rules up as they go along and dependant on what outcome they want.

Ronaldo has 'dived' twice.

We can argue about the amount of contact etc, but neither player was remotely trying to foul him, they were just moving to try & intercept. Their crimes, were not being able to retract their challenges quickly enough, to stop Ronaldo manufacturing fouls out of the situations.

Because v.a.r. saw nothing wrong in his actions (as opposed to the opposite conclusion from similar actions last night) Ronaldo's diving is fully legitimate & never happened.

Welcome to the world of v.a.r.

Firstly what a fantastic game of football. Infact non of the games so far have been bad to watch at all.

Ronaldo is a twat, infact he is a twat beginning with c, however non of that should cloud judgement on his football. The bloke is a genius, he was outstanding tonight, it was a penalty no question, he took it well under alot of pressure. Second was lucky of course, but he got the shot away it was on target and the keeper turned into Joe Hart. The free kick was brilliantly taken, yes he went down easily but that i am afraid is part of the game, and actually always has been in most places that are across the sea from here.

Sticks in my throat to say it and he is a massive fucking tool.

Ronaldo has 'dived' twice.

We can argue about the amount of contact etc, but neither player was remotely trying to foul him, they were just moving to try & intercept. Their crimes, were not being able to retract their challenges quickly enough, to stop Ronaldo manufacturing fouls out of the situations.

Because v.a.r. saw nothing wrong in his actions (as opposed to the opposite conclusion from similar actions last night) Ronaldo's diving is fully legitimate & never happened.

Welcome to the world of v.a.r.

Hallelujah. Great post.

He did Nacho like a kipper, as I’ve said earlier everyone let’s their hatred of him cloud their judgement. If that was Sergio in both incidents everyone would be incandescent with rage if he didn’t get given both decisions.
Don’t have hatred of him anymore mate he’s a long gone rag, admire him as a world class player who’s been at the top table for last 10yrs

Enjoyable game, Dave as usual was class. Pepe such a cheating ****, glad Costa punished the face holding ponce with the first goal. Spain should have won though, Think they will go a long way, they won't keep giving soft goals away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.