VEEP

Bit late to this, but started watching it recently and think it’s brilliant. Certainly up there with The Thick of It. Not really a surprise, as virtually everything that Armando Iannucci has been involved in is consistently good. Only two series in so far though, hopefully it won’t tail off.

Bit late to this, but started watching it recently and think it’s brilliant. Certainly up there with The Thick of It. Not really a surprise, as virtually everything that Armando Iannucci has been involved in is consistently good. Only two series in so far though, hopefully it won’t tail off.

You should give the Death of Stalin a try....

My wife found it very funny, I found it amusing and clever, either way it's well worth a watch.

Last edited:
You should given the Death of Stalin a try....

My wife found it very funny, I found it amusing and clever, either way it's well worth a watch.

VEEP excellent upto the last series which I think was one storyline too far. Agree with Death of Stalin some good laugh out loud moments and a great cast.

VEEP excellent upto the last series which I think was one storyline too far. Agree with Death of Stalin some good laugh out loud moments and a great cast.

It is a great cast, stand out for me is Jason Asaacs as Zhukov, he steals every scene he's in.

You should give the Death of Stalin a try....

Yes, I watched The Death of Stalin the other week and enjoyed it. Definitely worth watching like you say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.