Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

My impression is that in the NK discussions Kim asked him to be complimentary to him in the media and Trump is going out of his way to do this ... but you know he'll feck it up by next week :-)

In the meantime you can see that he's enormously jealous of Kim's absolute power over the media in his country. I bet he spent half the talks bemoaning CNN at home. Poor Donald. :-(

Comparing anyone to Hitler is the idiot’s guide to politics in the 21st century.

Congratulations on joining the group.

He’s not a white supremacist. He’s displayed racist traits to some minorities but it’s not reached white supremacy, not even close.

My example of world hunger was a hypothetical, of course I don’t think he’s going to cure world hunger for fuck sake.
He’s not a white supremacist, he just thinks some of them are fine people. That’s ok then.

Credit is due yet again to Donald for standing up to the Chinese with new import tariffs.
The Chinese have ruined many an industry and cost people their jobs and liveihoods with
Their state funded dumping tactics.

Again The Don is the only leader with big enough balls to stand up to them.
Margret Thatcher was the finest PM this country has ever had and Trump
could very easily become her equivilant in the USA.
He’s bottled it the last couple of times which included giving ZTE a free pass. Let’s see how long it lasts this time before Xi flatters him again and he changes his mind.

Credit is due yet again to Donald for standing up to the Chinese with new import tariffs.
The Chinese have ruined many an industry and cost people their jobs and liveihoods with
Their state funded dumping tactics.
There speaks someone with no grounding in economics.

Guessing you think the same with regards his trade war with Canada as well?

If it is confimed that Putin did indeed directly petition Trump Months ago to shut down the US/S.Korean military excersises as reported, then it puts a whole new spin on The Orange Dons visit to N.Korea.

That's a comment without foundation. We're nowhere near as successful in our careers. Like Sanders or not - neither me nor you would stand a chance. For such a tough job I give her credit where it's due. You and me wouldn't last a week.
The reason she doesn't answer or spends time deflecting is because of the shitstorm her boss gives her to deal with.

Her job is incredibly difficult, and I'm sure she wrestles with her concience on a daily basis. She does a good job, despite everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.