World Cup 2018 | 16th June Matches | Next Game: Croatia v Nigeria 20:00 (BST)

Mendy needed ... coz well.....he plays for city ...and I need a reason to watch the match

Aaron Mooy is playing well, Pogba is utter dogshit, Lawrenson has got to be one of the most boring commentators going, I’ve got £20 on France to win the whole thing early days yet.
Gonna switch over and watch 15 minutes of the cricket, can’t listen to dumb Neville and some bird.

Really disappointing from France. Australia were always going to be a very organised and committed side that'll look for set pieces to create chances. Why Deschamps has played both Kante and Tolisso I don't know. I'd bring on Mendy and Matuidi in a bid to get a bit more pace and width into their attacks.

Much to admire about France as a country , but not this football team as they seem to be very functional and lack a midfield creative playmaker . pogshite is dogshite as usual

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.