World Cup VAR

Teething pains. It'll get there and the game will be much better for it.

Ref's will be accused of bias and of 'being bent' even more with this. It's bad enough not giving blatant pens like that... but its criminal then refusing to even take another look

I don't think it was a penalty but the fact the ref can pick and choose when VAR is used worries me.

He should have stopped play and asked the question.

Teething pains. It'll get there and the game will be much better for it.

They need specific criteria to decide what constitutes a foul and then STICK TO THOSE FUCKING RULES, not change the interpretation from one instance to the next.

If Ronaldo's last night is a foul, they ALL have to be, it's that fucking simple, bit these people can't be trusted to do it.

Ref's will be accused of bias and of 'being bent' even more with this. It's bad enough not giving blatant pens like that... but its criminal then refusing to even take another look

Yep. I fully appreciate that I am paranoid. But I fear in the prem that instead of being a tool to help refs it will be one to help them shaft us with.

I don't think it was a penalty but the fact the ref can pick and choose when VAR is used worries me.

He should have stopped play and asked the question.

People seem to have the wrong idea of how VAR works. The ref doesn't decide when VAR is used, he is told by the VAR officials if he has made a mistake. If they agree with his decision on the pitch the game carries on.

The Ref can at no point stop the game and ask to watch a replay.

People seem to have the wrong idea of how VAR works. The ref doesn't decide when VAR is used, he is told by the VAR officials if he has made a mistake. If they agree with his decision on the pitch the game carries on.

The Ref can at no point stop the game and ask to watch a replay.
That's just stupid then. He should be able to refer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.