Glasgow School of Art

I am absolutely gutted. Love the building so much. Twice in four years? Someone has made a **** of this. There will be hell to pay.

I am absolutely gutted. Love the building so much. Twice in four years? Someone has made a **** of this. There will be hell to pay.

Am I right in thinking there has been a fair few fires in Glasgow recently?, I don’t want to get into conspiracy theories but two big fires in the SOA in such a short period of time beggars belief, what’s the patter in Glasgow about this?. You’re right it’s a fabulous building, one of many in Glasgow, it’s all very sad.

Am I right in thinking there has been a fair few fires in Glasgow recently?, I don’t want to get into conspiracy theories but two big fires in the SOA in such a short period of time beggars belief, what’s the patter in Glasgow about this?. You’re right it’s a fabulous building, one of many in Glasgow, it’s all very sad.

There was another fire in the same area a month or so ago. I don’t think we have a serial burner, but it’s awful.

Did they not fit the sprinkler system early in the rebuild.
Tragic.Looks like it is worse this time around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.