Name the year Swales said this......

The man was a charmer that’s why he survived and manovered his way into positions of power, he was a total and absolute disaster for our club taking it from its most successful period, before the Mansour era, to the brink of extinction. He used the club as a personal bank everything was charged to City. He negotiated a great deal for himself and stitched up Lee without any regard to the further damage he was doing to the club. No he wasn’t a City fan or a die hard blue, we were just unlucky that the man used City to further his ambitions and fuel his ego. I’m sorry but like a lot of others you were taken in by him, he knew the right way to ingratiate himself eg “Trafford Rangers” that would go down well with any City fan.
Lee stitched himself up.
What an horrible piece of shit he is and shouldn’t be allowed near the club.
If you want to hate someone, hate Francis Lee

I know most if not all hate swales but for the life of me I can't, I met him a few times and his love for the club and the hate for Trafford rangers as he called them was just the same as me.
Please don't ban me.
Swales loved Swales and he loved what City did for Swales. City made him rich and relevant. He was just a 2 bob millionaire who ruined a football club.

Maybe we should start with the decade first?

35301220_2065639770130269_5002345197015662592_n.jpg
I'm guessing 1976

Explain then
Kept a share of the academy because he knew it was an earner.
Come out of his own mouth, that gem.
I don’t see anything good coming from his time as chairman.
I could go on and on, he almost destroyed the club.

Kept a share of the academy because he knew it was an earner.
Come out of his own mouth, that gem.
I don’t see anything good coming from his time as chairman.
I could go on and on, he almost destroyed the club.
Think Franny Lees problem was when he became Chairman he had been out of the game for so long and didnt have a clue how to run a foorball club his time in charge was a total fu*k up

Think Franny Lees problem was when he became Chairman he had been out of the game for so long and didnt have a clue how to run a foorball club his time in charge was a total fu*k up
His attitude didn’t help.
I don’t think he would be able to run a football club in any era.
Ruined kinkladze, just for that, he should be shot.
Chairman make unpopular decisions and I can live with that but Lee got away with bad decisions all the time. And should be pulled for it

His attitude didn’t help.
I don’t think he would be able to run a football club in any era.
Ruined kinkladze, just for that, he should be shot.
Chairman make unpopular decisions and I can live with that but Lee got away with bad decisions all the time. And should be pulled for it

Yep, con merchant. Made sure his pals Dunkerley and Barlow also took their piece.

Dave Bassett, Steve Coppell, Alan Ball - couldn't have got it any more wrong with his decision making.

The great journo Alec Johnson once said to me Franny's pockets were a decade too late and they weren't deep enough for the era football was entering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.