‘Upskirting’ law blocked by Christopher Chope MP

The **** should be in the gutter. I know he is old but christ id knock the living daylights out of him for that stance. Turing is worth 10 thousand of this tosser. Why is this man in any power, where does he represent because that marks down half a towns worth of people in this country as a pile of wankers to.

Just make me king of the world for one day, if i could do 1 thing it would be remove these career wankers shielded from real life by the many layers of financial blanketing mp's get. Ok this upskirt stuff is bad but he did that with Turing. I am flabbergasted anyone who voted against it was not booted out and had the whip pulled out their arse etc. What does this prick actually do besides seriously offend me.
. It fuckin riles me that there are so many twats in this world who make it their mission to fuck up so many people. Honestly Guy we as a family have suffered some serious shit that in the end we had to walk away and start a new life. Yet these fuckers walk around like god almighty. I hope one day that all these twats get their just deserts.

Exactly @mac you are worth 10 of this foor, 11 on a good day :-D It is why i am bbq'ing a 50 quid full brisket now to distract me from the injustices and crap in life.

@jay_mcfc Like mac say's i hope they get their just deserts but this sod should have had his by now imo. I hope he is forced to resign, as you say, in 2018! and this fool has a say in how we are run as a country. I respect my elders but not this individual.

Exactly @mac you are worth 10 of this foor, 11 on a good day :-D It is why i am bbq'ing a 50 quid full brisket now to distract me from the injustices and crap in life.

@jay_mcfc Like mac say's i hope they get their just deserts but this sod should have had his by now imo. I hope he is forced to resign, as you say, in 2018! and this fool has a say in how we are run as a country. I respect my elders but not this individual.
Me too. I respect my elders.. I might not like some fucker but for example if I saw someone in distress I would help them. Shit will come to these lowlife scum and I just hope for theirs sake it's quick. Now talking of food I am off to the kitchen to knock up a load of curries.

From wikipedia if anyone thought it was a one off of idiocy:

On 10 February 2009, he called for the minimum wage to be abolished. His Employment Opportunities Bill, which would, according to Chope, introduce more freedom to the job market and decrease unemployment, was backed by ten other Conservative MPs at the first reading, among them Edward Leigh, David Wilshire, Nigel Evans, Bill Cash and Peter Bone.

Later that year, in the expenses scandal, it emerged that Chope claimed £136,992 in parliamentary expenses in 2007/08. This included claiming £881 to repair a sofa.[8]

In October 2010, Chope helped host a meeting of climate-science sceptics at Westminster.[9]

Chope came under fire in January 2013 for
referring to House of Commons dining room staff as "servants" in a speech. Parallels were drawn between this opinion and his views on the minimum wage.[11]

Df01_PFWkAUzWKU.jpg

Chances are there wearing underwear.
Stick a camera up a dark skirt, even with the flash on your still getting a presumabley unclear picture of a close up pair of knickers or a fanny. All sounds like way to much hard work to see f*ck all. Log on internet and watch what you want.

There was a bloke a few years ago got caught in one of the provincial parks here. He was in a wet suit and standing in the outhouse,neck deep in piss and shit, staring up at women.
A woman saw a pair of eyes looking up at her. He was caught trying to sneak out of the park due his awful stench.
Now that's a fucking upskirt.

There was a bloke a few years ago got caught in one of the provincial parks here. He was in a wet suit and standing in the outhouse,neck deep in piss and shit, staring up at women.
A woman saw a pair of eyes looking up at her. He was caught trying to sneak out of the park due his awful stench.
Now that's a fucking upskirt.

Then there was the bloke buying coat hooks with wifi spy cameras in them and putting them up in his local gym and swimming pool dressing room, got caught and fined and a young lad putting one in the ladies toilet in the mcdonalds he worked and got only a banning order from every one of their outlets.

Pervs everywhere it seems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.