The "I don't care about the World Cup" thread

I’ve made an effort to watch the games which involve City players but not been arsed about the others so not sure what category I fall in.

Count me in but i will give in come the semi finals and final no doubt ;-)
This I don't watch properly until the later stages, but certainly won't watch them boring twats on Monday can see Wright jumping all over the studio if they score against Tunisia, then the same crap we can win it ffs

Not going to lie, but I love the World Cup. These tournaments are what make the usual distraction of international football palatable.
Can't wait for Monday night and England to get going.

I quite like it
Hope Oz do well (not a good start although they played well)

I prefer England now that Rooney, Gerrard & Terry have gone.

I couldn't give a toss about the World Cup due to it being a corrupt competition organised by a corrupt federation held in a corrupt country as a result of the corrupt award following a corrupt bidding process. I haven't watched a minute of it and don't intend to.

All I want is for all City players to come out of it without injury.

I realise I may be in a minority of one but but are any other Bluemooners equally uninterested in the World Cup?

I would normally agree, but a couple of things have peaked my interest...

a) How the City lads do

b) How much Guardiola influences England's style of play and

c) The implementation of VAR.

It's the first time in 8 years I'm actually curious...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.