To all Dads no longer here...

Happy father's Day dad wherever you are.

Passed overnight in the early hours of a day in 2010 that we were beaten by the rags the following evening.

Always encouraged and took me to Maine Rd.

My last words to him in hospital were I'll bring you a radio in to listen to the game and I'll give 'em a shout for you.

Love you. Xx

Even though I miss dad tremendously don't feel upset like I do on mother's day think it's because he would say shut up you soft get I'll see you soon where as with mum I miss and think of her daily and would do anything to here her voice one more time, :(hope this has made sense of what I mean, anyway happy fathers day dad x

Last edited:
What you meant to say was you miss your dear dad as much as you miss your dear mum.And your dear dad loved you as much as your dear mum loved you until his dying breath.
True pal or maybe its I lost him 15 years ago and mum recently so it's still very raw anyway hope he's having a pint somewhere today with his pals in the boozer in the sky

10 years now dad, would give anything to be able to have 1 more pint with you and listen to you moaning like fuck, oh, and city are doing ok now, as you used to tell me in the dark and gloomy days in the 80s and 90s, don't you worry son, every dog has its day, yours will be here soon and make sure you give it back to them who mocked you for decades, miss you big man!!

10 years now dad, would give anything to be able to have 1 more pint with you and listen to you moaning like fuck, oh, and city are doing ok now, as you used to tell me in the dark and gloomy days in the 80s and 90s, don't you worry son, every dog has its day, yours will be here soon and make sure you give it back to them who mocked you for decades, miss you big man!!
I hope you've followed his advice never miss an opportunity to rub it in as they did for years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.