World Cup 2018 | 18th June | England vs Tunisia Match Thread

I have a lot more confidence in Southgate than I ever did under Jurassic Hodgson. Southgate likes to play football, keep the ball on the ground, he has a system. Under that fucking old fossil Hodgson we were abysmal. No apparent game plan, no creativity, build the entire team around an ageing Shrek.

It may not be much but at least under the current regime there is at least a glimmer of hope.

I have a lot more confidence in Southgate than I ever did under Jurassic Hodgson. Southgate likes to play football, keep the ball on the ground, he has a system. Under that fucking old fossil Hodgson we were abysmal. No apparent game plan, no creativity, build the entire team around an ageing Shrek.

It may not be much but at least under the current regime there is at least a glimmer of hope.

Only problem he has. Is trying to find someone in midfield, who can actually play at this level.

4-3 to Tunisia with a Sterling Hatrick and Phil Jones scoring a couple of OGs will do me.

got this funny feeling that england are going to get done over in the world cup and even VAR is going to fuck us over with a slight touch in the box is now in the heads of somebody else at FIFA. funny thing england have the best setup in years and no really outstanding so called the new this superstar like rooney but just good players and a good bunch of young players who will fight ?? pity FIFA is bent and england even don't have a fair chance and will get nothing

I too have a feeling we will get turned over by Tunisia. I have zero confidence in Southgate who managed to get a half reasonable Boro relegated in his only top flight managerial experience. I know a couple of coaches at Boro who do not have a good word to say about him & his tactical expertise. He has stumbled upon this formation which everyone in the press seem to think is genius despite us only playing it once in qualifying.

2-0 to Tunisia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.