World Cup 2018 | 17th June Matches | Next Game: Brazil vs Switzerland, KO 19:00 (BST)

The correct decisions were reached, is the time more important to you?
It is taking much shorter times than when it has been used before this week,also in that added time there were fouls,a fight,subs normal stuff,those against VAR are clutching at srtaws,i like you want the right result

Is it just me that thinks Milinkovic Savic is very very overhyped?

I've seen him like 4 times now and every single time he hasn't gripped my attention and got me excited.

He was poor v Napoli when they lost 4-1, he was completely anonymous v AC Milan in the Coppa Italia semi final and he looked okay at best in the Europa League. Maybe it's just every time I watch him, but I haven't seen 100m worth of talent as what has been quoted for him.

He wouldn't fit a Pep team for me, his style is too relaxed and nonchalant like Pogba and I don't think his brain works quick enough for a Pep team. He looks to always be on the periphery of games instead of controlling football matches like we see from Silva and De Bruyne week in week out.

Dybala, Insigne and Pjanic are the types of players I'd take at City from the Serie A and from what I've seen of SMS, he's not for me.

Is it just me or is Milinkovic Savic very very overhyped?

I've seen him like 4 times now and every single time he hasn't gripped my attention and got me excited.

He was poor v Napoli when they lost 4-1, he was completely anonymous v AC Milan in the Coppa Italia semi final and he looked okay at best in the Europa League. Maybe it's just every time I watch him, but I haven't seen 100m worth of talent as what has been quoted for him.

He wouldn't fit a Pep team for me, his style is too relaxed and nonchalant like Pogba and I don't think his brain works quick enough for a Pep team. He looks to always be on the periphery of games instead of controlling football matches like we see from Silva and De Bruyne week in week out.

Dybala, Insigne and Pjanic are the types of players I'd take at City from the Serie A and from what I've seen of SMS, he's not for me.
Sterling?

Is it just me or is Milinkovic Savic very very overhyped?

I've seen him like 4 times now and every single time he hasn't had me excited.

He wouldn't fit a Pep team for me, his style is too relaxed and nonchalant like Pogba and I don't think his brain works quick enough for a Pep team.

He is very good, especially for only being 20, but agree about the over the top hype. Feel like pundits are trying to sound like they actually watch other leagues and know he is talented so keep going on about him. Its the same Pogba hype circle where everyone says he is amazing so he has to be, then any little thing he does is made into a big deal to justify the hype they create.

Also the fact he's linked with the rags, another chance to mention them.

Sterling?

???

If you mean Sterling doesn't have a quick brain, his feet move a lot faster so he can get himself out of trouble. Milinkovic Savic has the ability, but he isn't the quickest out of the blocks either. Sterling is like lightning when he gets going and he is a winger and doesn't play in a position where the onus is on him to dictate football matches. His game is completely different to SMS.

What a boring bastard evra is,suppose sky will snap him up as a pundit as he can’t stop talking about the rags at any given opportunity the cnut..
Evra criticising KDB for questioning Martinez’s tactics.
Is he not aware of what’s going on at the swamp then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.