Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason enough?
3NFTLVMHVJGJPL3VRZAWCNYKSE.jpg

Image didn’t work mate

Seems a bit of a pointless discussion. You’ve agreed he’s a racist and xenophobe. What this seems to be about is the definition of a white supremacist. If you believe it means a someone who wants to kill or deport anyone who isn’t white then you’re right but if it means that he favours white people over non-whites, there’s ample evidence that he falls into this category. Remember his musings when he asked why can’t they get immigrants from Norway and his over-reaction when black footballers protest.

You’re right mate, you know how hard it is to stop debating even a minor point when you’re right and the other person keeps going with it.

I am bored of the conversation now.

You agree with me, only favouring whites I would class as mild racism though.

You’re right mate, you know how hard it is to stop debating even a minor point when you’re right and the other person keeps going with it.

This is what I don't get. Favoring whites over other races isn't mild racism, it's the exact definition of white supremacy. He feels that being white makes you supreme.

You need a plumber to do some work for you. Make sure it's a white person because other races are inferior and won't do as good of a job.
You need a doctor. Make sure it's a white person because other races are inferior and won't do as good of a job.
You're in charge of admitting people to your country. No darkies please, they're not as good as white people.

These are not examples of "mild racism" they're examples of oppressing people because of their skin color/religion. Somebody who does this will be much more likely to incarcerate people of color and feel justified in doing so because non-whites can't be trusted and are probably criminals.

Mild racism?

Not sure there are shades of racism. You're either racist of you're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.