The "I don't care about the World Cup" thread

Aside from hitting the gym and a bit of a shopping this morning, I’m on for another day of watching all the matches. Fucking love it.

I’ve even decided to slink into Bierkeller after work for the England match.

I don’t say I don’t care, but, given the disgraceful treatment dished out to Raz, and the rest of City’s England players in recent years, by rival fans and the British media alike, I won’t be too fussed if we don’t win it, to be honest.

I’d much rather see the likes of Vinney, Dave or Ferna going on to win it.

Bet if England make a run in the KOs and Sterling and other City players have a major role in that folks will be singing a different tune.
I don’t say I don’t care, but, given the disgraceful treatment dished out to Raz, and the rest of City’s England players in recent years, by rival fans and the British media alike, I couldn’t give a stuff about England, to be honest.

I’d much rather see the likes of Vinney, Dave or Ferna going on to win it.

Only watching Ingerland and the next round of matches..

Some of matches in this round can put a glass eye to sleep. ;-)

I couldn't give a toss about the World Cup due to it being a corrupt competition organised by a corrupt federation held in a corrupt country as a result of the corrupt award following a corrupt bidding process. I haven't watched a minute of it and don't intend to.

All I want is for all City players to come out of it without injury.

I realise I may be in a minority of one but but are any other Bluemooners equally uninterested in the World Cup?

Silly Billy

I missed most of Russia game, well it was on in background. I'd put it down to love watching football.
Some of the games might not be of the highest level, but there's always something about them.
The World Cup is always special.

Just about sums me up .... love football and will watch anything and I don't have to listen to Mrs Spanish corrie or emerdale ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.