World Cup 2018 | 18th June | England vs Tunisia Match Thread

Kane, Sterling, Alli and Vardy for me who are the only ones who could potentially do damage in this world cup. I guess it's less pressure than previous years

Not the best individual talent but i think team spirit and organisation,something which Southgate appears to be very good at,may just see us progress and surprise a few.

Not the best individual talent but i think team spirit and organisation,something which Southgate appears to be very good at,may just see us progress and surprise a few.
A relatively easy group and potential last 16 draw is what should see England progress. Would be an extremely disappointing WC for them if they don’t reach the quarters.

England remind me a little of Holland in 2014.

Nobody really gave them a hope as they had a lot of young players who were still learning their trade in the Eredivisie, a few average journeymen, and two out and out top class players in Robben and Van Persie who could win them games.

If we can get a good result on Monday our nerves should settle a little and it’s all about building momentum from there on in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.