Uber

Seems the Uber presence in Manchester is not what it is in Doha.

Never had an issue here and there’s never more than a 5 minute wait. Then again there are no “local” firms either.

Does he mean Sean Wright-Phillips? A player there who never had a great career.

I would argue he had a good career winning young player of the year four or five times. I enjoyed his deep attacking runs and dribbling prowess.
So we have established Sean is not called Sean after Sean Wright Philips fame.I wont probe but is it Sweep ?
I will ask him when he wakes up out of that plant pot.

Shaun. This Sean Wright-Phillips is unrelated and gave up playing for ABCDE FC after a freak injury.

Still, Uber drivers have few rights, make pennies and cherry pick good jobs which, in turn, can make for a poor service.

Uber sponsor 'that lot'.

Enough reason on it's own to avoid them like the plague, like every other company associated with the dark side.

Uber has disappeared in Malaysia and surrounding countries, I did sign up when they were operating here but got a lot of adverts about the scum, soon deleted the app.

There are circumstaces where Uber can bail you out of the shit; like last summer when me and my lad went to the wrong baseball stadium to watch New York City! (my own, ridiculous fuck up) My son swiped his App, the cab was with us in under a minute and we only missed the first ten minutes of the game. It was good value too. There's no way that would have been the case with a conventional cab.
Yellow things. Thousands of them. All around. Arm out. Manly whistle. Sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.