USA Commentators and WC 2018

You can have Phil Neville or Michael Owen if you promise to keep them!

And Evra. Also take Gary Nutter, the assortment of women that has now become mandatory. In fact, could the FBI, Congress, the President, or whatever passes for lawmaking stateside, pass some legislation that jails all those bastards who have ruined perfectly good games of football for years. The mute is my friend, but a bit of crowd noise would be good!

Switzerland do much the same. Didn't they amass five points one tournament with just one goal. The Burnley of the World Cup - more points 'n goals!

The core of the Suisse team won the WC U17, don't recall the US ever winning an international football tournament. Moreover, Portugal only qualified for the WC after ending up level on points with the Suisse and having a better goal differential. Never underestimate the Suisse, Hopp!

The core of the Suisse team won the WC U17, don't recall the US ever winning an international football tournament. Moreover, Portugal only qualified for the WC after ending up level on points with the Suisse and having a better goal differential. Never underestimate the Suisse, Hopp!

I never underestimate those sneaky bastards. Last night's game was the best advertisement I've seen for a while for the introduction of a sin bin. Only Raheem gets chopped more times than Neymar.

Been watching all the games at work (thankfully finish work at 10am this morning and enough time to nip home and then get to the pub for the Belgium game at 11am)
I will be in the office or cooking a meal (work in a kids home with 12 kids) and hear the commentator going ecstatic, turn to see the action and one team has won a throw in or something.
Watched the highlights and general chat about the games late last night and they had Tony Meiola or whatever his name is (the greatest US keeper ever apparently) and Kelly Smith the ex england woman's player chatting shit in her cockney accent!

NBC pisses all over Fox

Been watching all the games at work (thankfully finish work at 10am this morning and enough time to nip home and then get to the pub for the Belgium game at 11am)
I will be in the office or cooking a meal (work in a kids home with 12 kids) and hear the commentator going ecstatic, turn to see the action and one team has won a throw in or something.
Watched the highlights and general chat about the games late last night and they had Tony Meiola or whatever his name is (the greatest US keeper ever apparently) and Kelly Smith the ex england woman's player chatting shit in her cockney accent!

NBC pisses all over Fox
It really is night and day between the two. NBC comes across as professional and like they actually give a damn. Fox is just catering to idiots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.