Marco Verratti

Reading this quote 6 years on makes me laugh. 11 million and 30k a week for a 19 year now is what youth team players get.

It was a silly quote even then, tbf. Many knew he was a super talent and would've never even been on PSG's radar at the time had it not been for Leonardo & Ancelotti who knew the talent well and that Juve were hovering in to pay 9-10 million, it simply was the market for a bonafide star in the making

Probably won't happen but Verratti would be the dream midfield signing for me.

For those who have not been keeping up with the general thread, Tolm has said we may have been offered Verratti for £80m but his injuries might be a stumbling block.

Really hope this happens, he'd be ideal for us, and still only 25.

Why does PSG want him gone? Do they know something about his injury that we don't?

Why does PSG want him gone? Do they know something about his injury that we don't?
Not fully up to speed with their financial situation, but he maybe a player they are willing to let go if they can get a decent fee.

Reading this quote 6 years on makes me laugh. 11 million and 30k a week for a 19 year now is what youth team players get.
And Danny Ings who's played 14 games in the past 3 years is going for £24mil. City ruining football once again...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.