Barca apparently interested in Gundogan £50m

Not being funny. But isn't the exact same reason we should keep him

We should keep him, if Pep Guardiola wants to keep him.

And I'm sure we will do exactly what Pep wants, unless Gundogan asks to leave, which is a possibility I suppose.

We'll get an idea, if the Mahrez/Jorginho deals go through & trusted sources are still linking us with midfielders.

Said he's happy here so this one is dead. Only way it would happen is if his head was turned and it doesn't seem to be.

the back thing he was born with so not an injury.that had to be fixed at some point
A bruised foot doesn't make him injury prone,a dislocation can happen to anyone
all bony till the last injury,thats not the definiation of injury prone,vinny is injury prone,endless muscle injuries are injury prone

Incorrect, his back issue was not due to any congenital issue but a football injury

My thinking is why would one of the best teams in the world want him ?
Look at you bringing some rational thought to the debate. How dare you polute this thread with rational thought. You Sir deserve suspending! :)

Didn't you know? Barca wants him coz they are poor at spotting good talent. Much unlike our Intelligenzia here. It's a lot like last summer, when Real apparently wanted Otamendi. And many were excited to 'bite their hands off' for 25 million.

Worse still, about 70% of the 'bite their hands off' crew, laughably, clamoured for us to get the guy Madrid was getting rid of for being too old, Pepe.

Many thought he'd bring valuable 'experience' and composure to our backline when Komps wasn't around. And werae excited about getting him on a Free to replace the happily sold Otamendi. The question: But why would Madrid want him? Never crossed the minds of many here. Nor did they ever wonder why Madrid wasn't interested in resigning Pepe. :(

I applaud your question, it should be asked more often :)

Last edited:
Look at you bringing some rational thought to the debate. How dare you polute this thread with rational thought. You Sir deserve suspending! :)

Didn't you know? Barca wants him coz they are poor at spotting good talent. Much unlike our Intelligenzia here. It's a lot like last summer, when Real apparently wanted Otamendi. And many were excited to 'bite their hands off' for 25 million.

Worse still, about 70% of the 'bite their hands off' crew, laughably, clamoured for us to get the guy Madrid was getting rid of for being too old, Pepe.

Many thought he'd bring valuable 'experience' and composure to our backline when Komps wasn't around. And werae excited about getting him on a Free to replace the happily sold Otamendi. The question: But why would Madrid want him? Never crossed the minds of many here. Nor did they would der wht Madrid wasn't interested in resigning Pepe. :(

I applaud your question, it should be asked more often :)

We really need a like button

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.