United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd have not been on that grand stage for a while. They have pressure sure but it very much could be De Gea has forgot the taste of the high pressure that certain matches provide. Latter stage cl matches and so on. Last night met that level of pressure imo so it could just be that, pressure and not handling it very well.

A fine shot stopper but he does not meet the requirements of todays top level keepers who are very good at the basics but also add more now like our Eddy. This is reflected somewhat in the players recent valuations, of course contract stuff affects that to but i feel the point still stands.

He loves giants does PEG...

Meat for breakfast since they were kids hahaha

Last edited:
Was heartened to hear Neil Barnett and Charlie Stillitano lay into DeGea on Sirius radio this morning. Neil said, "I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'm tired of this man being described as the 'world's best goalkeeper' by the English press and pundits. He's not even the best goalkeeper in Manchester."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.