United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was heartened to hear Neil Barnett and Charlie Stillitano lay into DeGea on Sirius radio this morning. Neil said, "I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'm tired of this man being described as the 'world's best goalkeeper' by the English press and pundits. He's not even the best goalkeeper in Manchester."

Is De Gea shit now after one howler?

Was heartened to hear Neil Barnett and Charlie Stillitano lay into DeGea on Sirius radio this morning. Neil said, "I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'm tired of this man being described as the 'world's best goalkeeper' by the English press and pundits. He's not even the best goalkeeper in Manchester."
how long has he played in manchester??

One howler? He's made plenty.

He cost them in the Euros. He makes plenty of mistakes. That calamity in their CL exit was hilarious. Totally ignored in this country.
Fabregas was intimating that the Spanish press were questioning him.
He's a stay on his line shot stopper.

Not shit, but let's be honest, he's hyped up as the best keeper in the world because of who he plays for. Helped by the fact that Manuel Neuer has been injured all season, of course.

Not shit, just overrated because of who he plays for.

Do we think that? Or is it because he is consistently the best keeper most seasons pulling off numerous class saves? Some are over hyped he has that about him but he is a fantastic goalkeeper. Prefer Eddie though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.