Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier today, the player’s agent, Joao Santos, told Radio Kiss Kiss that a five-year contract is ready for Jorginho at the Etihad Stadium, and he now seems close to being able to sign on the dotted line.

I can't recall an agent providing such constant transfer updates while campaigning for a move so openly. A Bluemoon Transfer Forum Hall of Famer for sure.

Means nowt mate. They all fly private nowadays. You ain’t getting a top tier player on a standard airline. There’s companies who charter jets for footballers, musicians, etc. One of our ex players owns one.
Do tell. Are we talking a recently departed grumpy old sod...er I mean ex player, here, BS?

I can't recall an agent providing such constant transfer updates while campaigning for a move so openly. A Bluemoon Transfer Forum Hall of Famer for sure.
That’s true, fair do’s to the both of them. To be honest, I’ve rarely seen the lad play, so can’t make a valued judgment as to whether he has the required ability to succeed, (long term), in the premier league or not.

One thing that has never been in question throughout these negotiations, however, is his “bottle”

Seems absolutely desperate to join us, and has certainly gone the extra mile to help us get it done.

I’m sure, if he shows half as much determination on the field as he has done to get here, he’ll soon become a definite crowd favourite

Welcome & Good luck to the lad,

Adie Mike. MD of a private jet charter company. No secret.
Bloody hell, hats off to the lad, after all he was never on superstar money throughout his playing career was he.

Just goes to show how far a bit of financial prudence, coupled with plain ol’ common sense (both admittedly very rare in the case of a pro footballer) can eventually get you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.