World Cup War of Attrition. Is there conflict indoors?

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I am reporting from the front line of a bitter conflict in Magicland.

It’s only four days in and already the goodguy has received incoming from the evil one.

I have of course responded with a devastating volley of home Fucking truth missiles and I await her coming in from work with some sort of verbal flamethrower.

I have decided to say nothing. I think that makes her nearly as mad as just laughing and asking her who she is supporting.

At this stage I don’t think she has a favourite.

She come’s in at the end of the Belgium game then you lot are on.

Things will kick off.

Anybody else experiencing resistance?

I am reporting from the front line of a bitter conflict in Magicland.

It’s only four days in and already the goodguy has received incoming from the evil one.

I have of course responded with a devastating volley of home Fucking truth missiles and I await her coming in from work with some sort of verbal flamethrower.

I have decided to say nothing. I think that makes her nearly as mad as just laughing and asking her who she is supporting.

At this stage I don’t think she has a favourite.

She come’s in at the end of the Belgium game then you lot are on.

Things will kick off.

Anybody else experiencing resistance?

I believe the highland regional caber toss semi final is on Eurosport 2 HD(red button)

She won’t let me put the World Cup wall chart up with blue-tac as it will ‘’ruin the paint’’
Absolute joke.

My missus has refused to have more than 1 tv in the house which suits me fine as I hardly ever watch the thing...

Come the World Cup though...

She's now asking if I intend to pop down the pub to watch any matches. I told her no. I like to be on the sofa, scratching, beer in hand. She stormed off.

My missus has refused to have more than 1 tv in the house which suits me fine as I hardly ever watch the thing...

Come the World Cup though...

She's now asking if I intend to pop down the pub to watch any matches. I told her no. I like to be on the sofa, scratching, beer in hand. She stormed off.

What you going to scratch now then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.