World Cup 2018 | 18th June | England vs Tunisia Match Thread

I think Southgate needs to be brave enough to drop Sterling and Alli.

It's like playing with nine men sometimes.
Only because Sterling is being played well out of position (which makes it much easier to defend him) and Alli is shite.

Fuck sake give it a rest, it was bent as fuck or don’t you think we should have had 2 penalties while there’s was a travesty.

I think we deserved one but what Walker did was utterly daft. If Young had done that it would not have been a travesty on here.

Great win but overall exactly what I expected from England. Lots of neat play with little end product. Sterling and Lingard both brilliant at getting into positions, but not great once they get there. Sterling in particular had at least 3 players round him every time he got the ball, so it was obvious they'd targeted him. Personally, I think he's much better out wide rather than through the middle. Ironically, Rashford spent more time on the wings when he came on.

BBC "Henderson was exceptional"

What the fuck are they seeing, sideways pass or backwards for 80% of the game, barely involved in any of the buildup play for anything meaningful. Get Delph in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.