World Cup 2018 | 18th June | England vs Tunisia Match Thread

I really don't like our formation, I don't think having Sterling and Kane playing as a two works at all, I don't think it suits either of them. I'd much rather Sterling dropped back into a 3 with Lingard and Alli and Kane was left up top and told to stay up there and wait for the runners off him and down the flanks Throw in a leftback who isn't the most one footed, one paced, predictable player you'll ever see and I think that would be a decent team. Maybe Loftus Cheek coming in for Alli if he continues to be anonymous
Agree on all fronts—the system does not suit a number of players and, against a better side than Tunisia/Panama, will be exploited.

No idea where he is comong from there. He was hardly troubled so how could he have a poor game?
Neither do I, especially after seeing Maguire (and Walker, to a lesser degree, mind) needlessly give away the ball in our third many times.

Of course he did. Was not fantastic but prepared to commit players and had the personality to try things when others had reverted to type.

I agree and that's the thing i just don't get with Sterling.

Regardless of whether he's not playing in his preferred position, there's nothing to stop him running at the opposition and trying commit players.

He's like the invisible man in an England shirt.

Neither do I, especially after seeing Maguire (and Walker, to a lesser degree, mind) needlessly give away the ball in our third many times.

Maguire got better as the game progressed but not sure he is the answer.

All those defensive typically players ad the prominent club sides, City, United, Spurs to varying degrees play a 4-2-3-1 system (could be argued were more 4-1-2-3), so why change to a 5 from a system the majority of players are familiar with.

Haha, saw this on FB

35531872_10158071625343636_2556854083541532672_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.