Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Really hope Sterling doesn't start next game. Don't think he had a good game, and probably was one of the obvious players to be submitted. But the misses by Lingard, the way Ali faded and the poor passing of Young, and all the crap free kicks are just ignored by England fans and yet such hate comes Raheems way. He should be used as a sub with a chance to become the England hero when one of the above players are hooked off.

I agree, Wouldn't start him either, he doesn't play well for England, probably the media pressure on him over the years, coupled with not playing as a right winger. First out of the team should be Young though, he's beyond useless, Bertrand should be in the squad over him.

The media campaign has worked. Biggest cheer of the night where I was happened when he was taken off. It’s pathetic. But we all knew they’d go for him. Just shows how powerful they are. People believe any old shit if they read it in a paper. Terrifying really.

Poor lad has no chance.

I think it all depends on the next game, if gs uses RS then it’s all change. I doubt it if course but there you go

he most likely won’t stsrt next game and especially against a far worse team than Tunisia,then he will be brought back in for the group decider against Belgium for the one and only reason if they lose it’s all on him ...

he most likely won’t stsrt next game and especially against a far worse team than Tunisia,then he will be brought back in for the group decider against Belgium for the one and only reason if they lose it’s all on him ...

There were chances but it's not like he completely blew it up. Also, it wasn't just the media today, there were tons of supporters getting on him too. People just need to back off and let him clear his mind and get his head in the game. He has done better against better competition for City. We know he can be better, but we need to take the pressure off and let him be the player we all know he is capable of being. Tunisia was very tough on everyone. Kane was literally held and thrown to the ground on a few different corners. The worst part of it, is the refs had the audacity to call that bs on Kyle Walker. If that was a penalty then the beatings Kane took should have resulted in an arrest.

Sterling just needs to settle down. The media is in his head.

Kane was wank but scored 2 which is what he’s there for , young was the worst player on the pitch but not a word is mentioned
Even my wife, who knows FA about football, was saying, “why does he keep going backwards.?!” “Why does he keep taking the free kicks? He’s rubbish!!”That Rose and Delph, who are both streets ahead of him, were on the bench, is a fucking joke!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.