Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make them wait, the ball is in our court, we know he wants to leave and we know they wont want to start the season with an even more unhappy Mahrez. Unless someone else is going pay over the odds like that they'll just take what we've already told them is our limit. There has to be a reason we've set one so early, either FFP or other important transfers down the line coming into play.

I'll have no complaints even if that means we have to stick with what we have come August until a better target is available that suits us(price, age, talent etc all weighed up). It's actually refreshing to see us not being pushed around for once.

Would love mahrez but getting the feeling that this wont get done

Hopefully it's the usual feeling of 3 hours on the shitter instead

When will people learn that just like sanchez its not done until hes signed.
Yes, this deal does seem to be suddenly developing a bit of a Sanchez 2 feel, I agree.

Liverpool are now supposedly sniffing around him, as well, aren’t they?

Hopefully there’s nothing more sinister in it than his agent playing silly b*ggers in an attempt to tap us up for a few extra quid

I understand they don't need to sell him and he is still their player. He is valuable for their plans to compete in the PL. If tables were turned around we probably won't blame them for acting this way. However having said that, they bought him for a pitiful amount few years ago. He was instrumental in winning them the league. Whatever we are offering would already give them a huge profit. Be a gentleman and take it. The player really wants the move too.

Feeling bad that most of the clubs are taking advantage of us and want above market prices for their players.

Offer them 50m, if they don't accept it then fine we had achieved 100 points without him.

Feeling bad that most of the clubs are taking advantage of us and want above market prices for their players.

Offer them 50m, if they don't accept it then fine we had achieved 100 points without him.
No. Continue negotiating until we get the player.

I understand they don't need to sell him and he is still their player. He is valuable for their plans to compete in the PL. If tables were turned around we probably won't blame them for acting this way. However having said that, they bought him for a pitiful amount few years ago. He was instrumental in winning them the league. Whatever we are offering would already give them a huge profit. Be a gentleman and take it. The player really wants the move too.

To be fair without mahrez Leicester wouldn’t of got near that league, you can forgive him for thinking that maybe they owe him one not that they need to give him away for nothing just help the man get his move after giving Leicester the season of their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.