Could you go a month without alchohol?

I could do a month easily, and have done in the past.. it's these poor addicts who are all cirrhosised up with fucked up circulation and that I feel bad for. "Modern man is drinking and drugging himself out of awareness.." Some people can't stand base reality, the drudgery and shit, so they seek to 'get high' and drink is lthe obvious, legal and pervasive. Says a lot about life I think.

I could do a month easily, and have done in the past.. it's these poor addicts who are all cirrhosised up with fucked up circulation and that I feel bad for. "Modern man is drinking and drugging himself out of awareness.." Some people can't stand base reality, the drudgery and shit, so they seek to 'get high' and drink is lthe obvious, legal and pervasive. Says a lot about life I think.
About yours, maybe. I drink because I like to.

If I had to, I’m sure I could do so quite easily. I can comfortably go Monday-Friday without a drink, so a weekend would be no drama, but admittedly look forward to a drink after any abstinence.

Have done one and two month stints over last two years with the aim of cutting down but always end up drinking twice as much after abstinence. Now I try to keep it to one night a week. Working so far. Think the key to it with me is, “I can drink but choose not to”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.