Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it time to change some of the wording on the statue of liberty? I don't think "'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,'” applies any more. Maybe it should be changed to "Sorry no vacancies".

I live in California. I never once thought there was some near catastrophe. Want to know why? Because if Kim decided to do something rash, his regime would last another 48 hours max. He’d be dead or out of power probably. He’d give up every single shred of leverage he ever had or thought he had. He’d never do it because he is interested in one thing and one thing only: self-preservation.

Trump would never do anything because bullies are pussies and he’s full of shit. He’s a liar. He talks tough, but he lies. He talks soft, but he lies. Just assume he’s lying. You’ll be right inevitably.

This should be obvious — so obvious that it doesn’t need explaining to anyone. Why do I need to explain it to you then?

And you brushed it off, but you still haven’t explained how you say there could never be a coup from within and we’re all deluded to think so yet Kim was worried about — gasp — a coup from within, marshaled by his own family.
Thank you my friend, that's pretty much what I was saying about Kim. Why don't the dummies understand it though?

Thank you my friend, that's pretty much what I was saying about Kim. Why don't the dummies understand it though?

I think many do understand on a mental level, just not an emotional one. The natural tendency of most humans when confronted with logic and evidence contrary to their beliefs is to defend themselves rather than admit perhaps their position isn’t well-supported. Nearly everyone does it, me included.

It’s disgusting whats going on at the border. I know sessions authorized it but trump has been blaming the democrats saying it’s their law. It isn’t even a law. The tapes of thise poor kids are awful.

It’s disgusting whats going on at the border. I know sessions authorized it but trump has been blaming the democrats saying it’s their law. It isn’t even a law. The tapes of thise poor kids are awful.
I've just heard it for the first time.

It boils my piss this is going on.

Good point.

The sad fact is that people don't realize that there is zero motivation for Kim to ever attack anybody. As it stands he's allowed to be a murderous dictator who can do whatever he wants inside his own country. His only motivation is to stay in power. He does his little missile tests to get attention which is all he really wants but the minute he actually attacked somebody his life of luxury would be over.

But people who watch Fox keep going on about he's going to kill us all. How they don't understand that doing anything at all would be suicide.

North Korea is a resource rich region. Of course Murdoch is going to tell people Kim is going to kill all.
A bit like the reason why he has been so anti Assad in Syria. He has a vested interest.

Rich regions are great for energy companies and uncle Rupert profits from them too.

https://genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/
I have no proof that this is what will happen in NK but have posted plenty of links about the influence Genie Energy have had in Syria. Even though they keep being removed because the sources aren't from the Mainstream media or Murdochs Newscorp

North Korea is a resource rich region. Of course Murdoch is going to tell people Kim is going to kill all.
A bit like the reason why he has been so anti Assad in Syria. He has a vested interest.

Rich regions are great for energy companies and uncle Rupert profits from them too.

https://genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/
I have no proof that this is what will happen in NK but have posted plenty of links about the influence Genie Energy have had in Syria. Even though they keep being removed because the sources aren't from the Mainstream media or Murdochs Newscorp

NK has mining resources, and some very big reserves. But not a whole lot else (if you believe the CIA).

Why is there a problem with China expanding in thr SCS?
Id say that there being over 400 bases by the US wrapped around China like a noose is a bigger sign of aggression but nobody talks about that?
More west propoganda bullshit!
YGBSM?

There is a massive difference between having a military lily pad in settled territory of a strategic (or treaty) ally and BUILDING NEW ISLANDS IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS TO CLAIM SOVEREIGN TERRITORIAL WATERS and project power over the islands of SE Asia.

Do you understand the difference between containment and overt aggression and expansionism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.