League Cup - 4th Rnd Draw - Fulham at home

Took my son to see Oldham v Burton in the Carabao Cup last August. Very cheap to get in, no membership system to negotiate, got to sit right behind the team benches and had a great night (decent game too). I see they're playing Derby at home this time round. Strongly recommend it.

Got to say I'm pleased ABBA being scrapped. The tension and importance of the shoot outs were undermined somewhat by a cacophony of voices around my ears asking 'is it our turn next?', 'have we won if we score this?' and 'what the fuck is going on?'.

Got to say I'm pleased ABBA being scrapped. The tension and importance of the shoot outs were undermined somewhat by a cacophony of voices around my ears asking 'is it our turn next?', 'have we won if we score this?' and 'what the fuck is going on?'.
We shouldn’t change things back just to cater for fucking idiots.

We shouldn’t change things back just to cater for fucking idiots.
This. ABBA is by far the fairest penalty shoot out solution as, asside from the first penalty each side takes two then the other side takes two. Not fucking difficult.
There is a good song for it too...

Don't understand why the draw didn't follow the games on Wednesday ... yes one game is left for next mid-week (Everton v Saints) but it almost always have happened after the second day of games (Wed) ... oh well, at least it's not in China or Thailand at 3am this time ...

But whoever we get, this will throw up a whole new debate again as Tottenham fixture was shifted to Monday

29.10.2018 - Mon - Spurs v City (Wembley Stadium)
30.10.2018 - Tue - Date for 4th round Carabao Cup
31.10.2018 - Wed - Date for 4th round Carabao Cup
01.11.2018 - Thu
02.11.2018 - Fri
03.11.2018 - Sat - City v Southampton (Etihad Stadium)
04.11.2018 - Sun
05.11.2018 - Mon
06.11.2018 - Tue
07.11.2018 - Wed - City v Shakhtar Donetsk (Champions League)

With Southampton website listing the fixture possible to change to Sun 04/11, means we'd most likely play the Carabao Cup 4th round tie on Thu 01/11, shift Saints home game a day later to Sunday and that way would have two clear days between each of Spurs to 4th round to Saints to Shaktar ...

All Tottenham's fault!!

Official News Release below re: when the draw is, and how and where to watch it:

https://www.efl.com/news/2018/september/carabao-cup-round-four-draw-numbers-confirmed/

The Round Four draw of the 2018/19 Carabao Cup will take place on Saturday 29 September, live on Quest TV's EFL highlights show.

The draw numbers for the Round Four draw are as follows;
r4-numbers.jpeg

The draw will be conducted by TV personality and presenter Rachel Riley alongside England Women’s record appearance maker and the first professional female player to be registered in England, Rachel Yankey.

This will be the first time the draw for the Carabao Cup has been made by two female presenters as the EFL and Carabao continue to be committed to raising the profile of women across the game.

Where to find Quest

Available free-to-air on:
• Freeview (Channel 37)
• Freesat on (Channel 167)

Available on subscription services:
• Sky (Channel 144)
• Virgin Media (Channel 172)
• BT TV (Channel 37)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.