Getting Rid of Bees

Nothing to do with Barnet or Brentford just in case there there are any closet fans on the site, but instead the irritating little shits who seem to have chosen my loft to make a nest in.

Now I know that they are vital to the ecosystem, but they are also bloody irritating when you are trying to get to sleep and you keep hearing a buzz every 10 minutes during the night. I think they are below the insulation and the nest is on top of the plasterboard hence the noise.

Wife phone the pest controller and they said they could treat them but it often took 3 treatments to get rid of them at £60 a shot and suggest we left them, in true wife style she just said OK and put the phone down without asking anything more.

Think they are Bumble Bees just wanted to know if anybody has got any idea how long they nest for before they bugger off or do I need to start charging them rent.
Had some about 3 yrs ago, think they buggered off sometime in early August. Must have seen some cheap flights or summat. They don't usually return back to the same place, I'm told.

Put a honey badger up there, I think it will scoff them.
You may have to put a lion up there after to eat the honey badger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.