Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a dig, Tolmie is bang on a lot of the time and I appreciate the updates. It's just another source of information which isn't always verbatim.

Words on the internet aren't always correct and *should* be taken with a pinch of salt.

Sincere apologies if I bothered anyone.

No need to apologise mate, Tolmie himself admits his info should be taken with a pinch of salt, some posters on here are incredibly precious and love to put others down. This place can be very hostile if you aren't well known.

Fuck him/them off and go balls deep for Hazard
Why should we , City wants the player, the player wants City. Don't forget Hazard turned us down once before what is to stop it happening again. In addition Chelsea are unlikely to be any easier to deal with than Leicester

I think the word done is quite a simple one which will lead to obvious conclusions. Maybe people can actually give the info they have or not as opposed to using a word that does not apply.

We get this every window although we haven’t had the mandatory I’m off drama post yet.

Why should we , City wants the player, the player wants City. Don't forget Hazard turned us down once before what is to stop it happening again. In addition Chelsea are unlikely to be any easier to deal with than Leicester

Better player.

As do I, the amount of shit I hear!
Do you know if the club are looking at alternatives Tolm?

My own instincts, if they continue to keep playing silly b*ggers and continually moving the goalposts, would be to walk away and tell ‘em to “do one”.

But to be honest, I think they have us over a barrel, If we pull out now, I can’t think of anyone else in his class (of proven premiership quality), who is immediately ready, & would be capable of coming into the side and doing exactly what Pep wants, - i.e. giving us something a little different to what we already have. (especially when parked buses need to be shifted).

If we go for someone of a similar age & experience, but cheaper, I’m afraid they’re usually cheaper for a reason.

If, on the other hand, we go for someone younger with potential, like Maddison, he’s clearly not gonna be experienced enough give Pep the option of starting against teams like Burnley & Huddersfield (away), when a tactical change is desperately needed.

You pays your money & takes your choice, but, the bottom line is, I’m afraid, if we want someone of proven quality, (whoever it is) we’re gonna have to pay up.

Last edited:
No way is Mahrez worth £75m plus Roberts to City, Liverpool might needs to spunk that kind of money if they still have it? as their squad is much weaker than ours. But we certainly don't need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.