World Cup War of Attrition. Is there conflict indoors?

Mrs Hoghead had put up the wallchart and is filling in the scores. Has watched a couple of matches and clocked a few others.
Her theme of the world cup is to identify the most stupid kit. Last time it was haircuts.
So all's well in this household until I make an innocuous remark and then........

I am reporting from the front line of a bitter conflict in Magicland.

It’s only four days in and already the goodguy has received incoming from the evil one.

I have of course responded with a devastating volley of home Fucking truth missiles and I await her coming in from work with some sort of verbal flamethrower.

I have decided to say nothing. I think that makes her nearly as mad as just laughing and asking her who she is supporting.

At this stage I don’t think she has a favourite.

She come’s in at the end of the Belgium game then you lot are on.

Things will kick off.

Anybody else experiencing resistance?[/QUOT
All good here. Let me know if you need any score updates!

That's what she said......

As I have got older I have found this policy, especially where your other half is concerned, to be the only way.

It is so easy to turn a bad situation into a Fucking nightmare three day nag when she knows you have fucked op but deny it.

Any younger guys reading, save yourself unimaginable grief by learning this response.

My missus just got told she got Panama in the work sweep. So, according to her, your arse is grass. Actually looking forward to it,

I might get to watch one fucking game without having to sit in a position where I can’t see her raging face.

Mrs WD pretends she likes football when the world cup’s on. The stupid questions get quite annoying. Thankfully the novelty is wearing off and she’s back to watching Eastenders and other shite upstairs out of the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.