Who Will Win the World Cup?

Despite them conceding 3 goals to Portugal, Spain have looked the best side from what I've seen so far. Anyone but Germany and I'll be happy.
Spain looked strong on offense for sure; but against a fast counter they seem to be wide open.

It's a matter of opinion of course - but I thought that Brazil looked strong, handicapped by the current ridiculous accommodation of Neymar; Brazil appear to be stout on defense (not withstanding the goal conceded from a corner) and dangerous on offense.

Pressing, though, could be much improved as Brazil conceded a lot of possession in their match (by design? or just lazy? - don't know).

Presumably Tite will reign in Neymar and the side will click.

After seeing everyone once, I’d say, England have about as much chance as anyone.

Portugal and Spain played reasonably well
But
France were terrible
Argentina were terrible
Germany were TERRIBLE!
Brazil were average (brilliant first twenty mins, terrible after that)
Belgium couldn’t make more than three passes in a row without it going to either nobody or the opposition (Belgium are Sven’s England Mk2)

England were quite good for twenty minutes and that’s with a stupid formation.

We were better than most of the favourites still.

If Brasil drop Paulinho and Willian for Douglas Costa and Firmino/Dinho (depending on opposition) they'll have a great chance.

I think Willian just played himself out of the starting eleven today. I have no idea what it would take to drop Casemiro, but Fernandinho should replace him immediately.

If Brasil drop Paulinho and Willian for Douglas Costa and Firmino/Dinho (depending on opposition) they'll have a great chance.
I really don’t fancy Brazilian team selection. Opposition can double down on Neymar, coutinho and Jesus for a nil nil draw . Costa from Bayern is no where like now and Firmino is just clogging the space in the front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.