World Cup 2018 | 19th June Matches | Next Match: Russia vs Egypt, KO 19:00 (BST)

VAR should have been used then, also wtf with ITV coverage it is fucking shite cutting away from a reply like that.

Var is used at all times...and I believe that the feed is a standard one used for all networks. The only thing itv have control over is the commentary and the punditry!

Var is used at all times...and I believe that the feed is a standard one used for all networks. The only thing itv have control over is the commentary and the punditry!
Desperate stuff from whoever is directing the master feed then. Just as it was about to show the incident it cuts away xD

Poland probably do not deserve a chance at a draw really. They have been pretty poor.

Desperate stuff from whoever is directing the master feed then. Just as it was about to show the incident it cuts away xD

Poland probably do not deserve a chance at a draw really. They have been pretty poor.

Thought that myself at the time but they showed the reply in the end Haha!

Poor is an understatement haha, they've had no urgency at all!

Why didn’t he yellow card him for the dive?

I've just texted my ERO as they went to VAR. Either it's a pen or a dive. Turns out to be the most blatant dive of the WC so far. A yellow card is supposed to be mandatory, or is it one of those things that refs seem to think is discretionary. These are the decisions that bring the game into disrepute. It's quite a dreadful appication of the Laws.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.