Matt Le Tissier

Without doubt the only one with more than one brain cell on the Comedy Club of Sky Saturday Scores.
Tells it how it is,not what Sky viewers want to hear and certainly last season he made me laugh when he said he couldn`t wait to see what game he would be covering on that Saturday afternoon and if it wasn`t City it would piss him off.
It must piss him off no end working with the other three Muppets with Stelling at the helm.

Unlike, say, Mark Lawrenson!

24A1423700000578-2906431-image-a-44_1421059266334.jpg

I think Le Tissier has been quite openly critical of Liverpool in the past, which has probably scuppered his chances at the BBC.

That’s exactly what I was thinking, Ric.

Think it’s just as simple as he’s contracted to Soccer Saturday.

You don’t get the big nosed Scouser, the Scottish earring wearing fella, or the thick Cockney wanker on anything else neither do you?

I think Le Tissier has been quite openly critical of Liverpool in the past, which has probably scuppered his chances at the BBC.
Yes, he's made it pretty clear in the past that he doesn't like Liverpool so he's got no chance of becoming one of the major pundits. However if he was a former Liverpool player who could barely even speak he'd be nailed on for the top jobs.

I think he's good because he never played for the countries darling clubs (United, Liverpool, arsenal) So he hasn't been brainwashed, he has no axe to grind and just likes good football.

rat boy looked terrified of opening his mouth when he was in the studio at the same time as keane, he sat so far away from him they needed a wide angle camera to fit him in

The 2, hate are the crack head Walsall manager failure, and and the big nose pinocchio scouse fucker they are right up stellings ring piece

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.